Natural Aspects offers a fully comprehensive garden design and build service from conception to completion.
As explained on our previous page it starts with the initial consultation visit which will cover;
- What you want to get out of the redesign
- Needs of all of those who use the garden - pets, children, elderly, disabled etc
- Your like and dislikes
- The amount of time, if any you want to spend maintaining the garden
- The amount of money you want to spend on the redesign
- You may have a well matured garden that's in need of a new burst of life - ideas on improvements and enhancing whats already there.
If you decide you want to take it further, the next stage is the concept plan - cost generally between £150 and £200 depending upon the size and complexity of the garden. This fee is deducted from the final bill should you proceed with the full design service.
Site survey - measuring the garden
Site analysis - making notes of wind patterns, your soil type, sun and shape, views, slopes, focal points, existing features, drainage etc
Design brief - the meeting were we all exchange ideas for the new garden
Design time - hand drafted conception plans - our designers draw up there interpretation of your design brief using artist impressions if required, with a list of additional proposals.
Design finalization - amending the plan and costing of material supply and installation then meeting with you, to discuss access complications if any and prices.
By this stage Natural Aspects will know the proposed design inside and out. Feeling satisfied we have covered all the ideas, plants,materials, designs and costs that are going to suit you and your garden design project.
Contact us Tel-01905353581 Mob-07809338191
Natural Aspects Garden Design & Build